Sunday 30 November 2014

I have finally been updating my blog. I have added here some material on the individual tasks we have had:
I also wrote down some thoughts and main points of the VOC sessions our group has had. Although I have been slow in starting to write the blog, I noticed today when looking at my notes on different tasks that it was a rather reflective experience to briefly go through what we have done so far.
The pieces are beginning to fall on their places and I can more clearly see the connections between different topics, and even the big picture of iVET program. I quess it can be harder to maintain one's focus when not working with students or teaching but doing something totally different during those 8 working hours a day.

But more blog polishing on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment