Wednesday 29 October 2014

Session 6, Engaged learning

Our group, we had a debate, a planned one, that is. Surprisingly, I liked the format very much. I don't know how it felt for the other members of our group or the audience, but I think it was great and our 'captain' is great. I must admit that I also liked the fact that there was no technical gadgets to worry about. Of course it wasn't very nice to be on the losing side when there was a vote, but I'll survive.

I very clearly understood that I'm a visual learner more than an auditive learner. Through the end of today's second presentation which only had voices, no faces, nothing except for a lovely image from Azores or somewhere, I found it very hard to stay focused. I need  something, if nothing else than at least a ppt presentation to view, it helps me follow!!!

This task included also an individual BLORK task: to describe what is inquiry-based learning. You can find the my description of inquiry-based learning here.

No comments:

Post a Comment