Wednesday 22 June 2016

First checkup for the VOC part of my blog

Now, I'm sending my blog to my tutor for the first comment round. I wish I hadn't been dragging my studies this long, but here I am. On the other hand, I think it can also be an advantage to have to go back to this world of iVET every now and then. In my current daily job, I do not and cannot think about and reflect on, let alone put in to practice, the things we have been dealing with in the iVET program. I think those who already teach and study at the same time have better possibilities to keep their studies on focus and try out for new methods, for example, and right away make use of what they've learnt. So for me, it is good to refresh my memories and thoughts about what we have been doing and about teaching in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment